Feminism, a high school freshman, & Internet themes
- •High school freshman son likes to float ideas out as factCites the internet as proof
- •Has started using "femin-nazi" as derogatory termApparently, there's a group of women espousing hatred of men & trying to build a master race of women?
- •Which might actually be a good thing.
- •This morning's commute included how there is no wage gapThis time he used @Voxdotcom source that low, paying, salary non-negotiable jobs are only place this exists
- •I offered him two alternate views:1. @Voxdotcom article actually proved it exists systemically & 2. women often not taught to negotiate salaries as men are
- •I even quoted the concept that many people just want the confidence of a white man
- •He acknowledged that family leave would help even the playing field
- •As he became more entrenched I took a different approachI told him he might feel differently later in life
- •And to be open to learning