Good Things on the Horizon
Time to stop and look forward to the near future
- •Taking my family to Disneyworld for my youngest's 10th birthdayWe took my oldest to Disneyland & Legoland for his 10th & sort of set ourselves up to have to do something big. Well Orlando is farther away then San Diego & Anaheim. Has anyone been to both Disneyland & Disneyworld? What do we have to do in Florida that we can't do in California?
- •Hearing back on my oldest's high school applicationsWe're hoping for a charter school (free) but will likely end up at a private school. We applied to 6 schools - the more choices, the better.
- •We're remodeling our kitchenMet with a contractor, structural engineer, cabinet maker, & choose our oven/stove. Probably going to start some time in April.
- •Refinanced our houseJust closed & we got a better rate. Our payments are also going down.
- •Resocializing my dogWith the time change, the dog park will become a good place to visit with other dogs.
- •One of my closest friend's 50th birthday celebrationAdult time at a wine & cheese farm followed by a fancy dinner at a Fibe restaurant.
- •Going out dancingEven though it took us a day to recover, my wife & I love going out for a night dancing to some good old school hip hop & soul/funk music.
- •Having a woman presidentIt's about time. Yes, she's imperfect but no more so than anyone else - & she's most qualified to lead the US to significant economic, racial, & gender equity.