High School Freshman: Life Expert
Is it possible to know it all at age 14?
- •There is no wage gap, just militant feminists (his word is 'feminazi") that hate men.
- •There are no concepts too complex to understand.
- •If he doesn't understand something at face value, it's wrong.This is why he's struggling in Advanced Algebra/Trig & has nothing to do with not working hard.
- •The world is so different now than when I was his age.
- •Jokes about AIDS, cancer, sexual preference, Nazis, Hitler, body shapes, etc. are okay because they're just jokes.Anyone who is offended can't take a joke and is too PC.
- •Experience doesn't teach you much.
- •So now he's struggling to get his homework turned in as requested, prepare for tests, and balance his free time with school work.Both my wife & I have offered him tips on how we juggle schedules. After being resistant at 1st, he seems to be open to using calendar reminders.