KC Undercover & Other Kids' Shows
My 11-yr-old loves watching Kids' shows
- •KC Undercover has Kadeem Harrison which reminds me of A Different World
- •A Different World from 87 - 93I was about 10 years older than my youngest when I watched this. Plus it was adult TV
- •Liv & Maddie
- •Lab Rats
- •The ThundermansIt's basically The Brady Bunch minus divorce plus superpowers.
- •The Brady BunchThere was even a Hawaii / taboo episode. I was too young to watch these 1st run but they were in syndication most of my school years. Ran from 69-74.
- •Henry Danger
- •Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, & Dawn
- •The Loud HouseThe only cartoon but also most annoying.
- •Sam & CatArianna Grande before she became super-narcissistic. Jeanette McCurdy is a cautionary tale about posting explicit photos - even if they were "stolen" from her iCloud .
- •iCarlyThis was actually the 1st live action kids show my oldest watched when he was 10.
- •Just like a normal 11-yr-old, I think he's got a crush on some of the females from these shows.There are lots of lessons for me to teach him while watching these shows about gender, sexuality, parental relationships, friends, etc.
- •Parents' Work Is Never Done