Lessons to teach
And keep learning from
- •Being a kid is funIf I recall correctly, it was hard, too, but through lens of adulthood, I recall it as simpler.
- •Speaking your mind is importantRelated to first but with added experience & confidence comes more truth
- •Have convictions but be open to different perspectives.
- •Try new things, especially if they feel uncomfortableBut don't do it if it puts you in panic mode
- •If it's hard, it will likely be worth it.Either the payoff or the lesson
- •What others say about you is actually a reflection of who they are, not you. You know who you are. Don't let what others say or do cause you to doubt or blame yourself. Be true to yourself, do your best, forgive, and be kind. Then you have no reason for guilt or regret.Suggested by @Heartsounds
- •Forgiving others benefits you much more than the person you forgive. Holding on to and reliving incidents over and over again hurts you again each time. You can't move on until you forgive.Suggested by @Heartsounds
- •Be kindEveryone has their own stuff going on, genuine kindness even in the smallest degree can change someone's day, outlook, or even lifeSuggested by @nerd
- •Life is pretty good.When everything feels like it's falling apart, if you stop for just a minute and look, you'll see it in so many ways.Suggested by @jennifergster