My 10-yr-old has good instincts?
My wife said that this morning. I'm not so sure.
- •Ever since my 10-yr-old has understood what bombs are & that fire can destroy houses, he's feared fireworks.When we went to Disneyworld for his bday, he was petrified of the fireworks as we arrived. After 4 days, he wasn't scared anymore
- •The owner of The Shark Pit in Maui came over and was drawn to my youngest.Grabbed his shoulder firmly, rubbed his head a little too hard, and seemed enamored with my son's name - Mateo.
- •When he left, my son shook from fear, seemed scared, & violated.I tried to reassure him, but reflecting back, there WAS something off about the owner.
- •My son is very cute, a little small, and extremely courteous.Mateo said all the right things but was definitely not himself after that.
- •He barely ate, wanted to leave, and didn't want dessert.
- •I was focused on shave ice (we are in Maui, after all) so we headed out and he begrudgingly joined.
- •Just when we got our desserts, the fireworks went off!And my son was petrified, again.