My Family's 8 Days On Vacation
Guess the locale - not @pili_ervin
- •Spent hours poolside - everyday 💦☀️🌤☂️
- •Enjoyed virgin Pina Coladas & Lava Flows - everyday
- •Enjoyed Pork Nachos - a couple of days
- •Lunch at Da Kitchen - near airportAte all beef & slaw but not rice
- •Tuna Poke for dinner - day 1Extra spicy
- •Ululani Shave Ice - everydayIt's the best. Look for a trick we learned after our 15th time there.
- •Star Noodle - day 2It's a must have. Also server last night hipped us to adding coconut ice cream to bottom. It's amazing!
- •Moved from 1 BR at Honoa Kai to 2 BR at Westin Nanea - day 3The new Westin property was a special deal & they upgraded us to the 2 BR 😎👍🏼
- •Another day, another great time: Sal e Pepe FTW! Great specials and we got an early table with no reservation - not recommended but we've been lucky, so far.Also walked nearly 4 miles according to iPhone health app. ❤️
- •Adjusted to time zone - slept until after sunrise. Bittersweet because we're at halfway point.Walked to Whaler Village, then the Westin & Hyatt farther away from our villa. Tiring.
- •Sushi & movie tonight. Most likely Dr. Strange with the family.Popcorn & theater candy FTW. Had Ululani at Hyatt after lunch - likely skip it for dinner dessert.
- •Note: plugged a laptop into TV and watching Netflix. 😎
- •Dinner at Praia Fish Co. very good, large portions, & very reasonably priced - for Hawaii.Got Local Boys Shave Ice instead of Ululani. Not as good but about 10% cheaper with free ice cream & free toppings.
- •Met an old college friend in Kihei - at Ululani 🌈Hiked around Kihei bird preserve.
- •Prison Pizza delivery for dinner.