My Week In Review
It all started with the San Francisco li.st meetup
- •Good time meeting everyone at 21st Amendment. It was good fun & only regret is I had to leave early. As a dad to two active boys, I had overcommitted to them.
- •Received email from our contractor that he wants to start demolishing kitchen on 7/5.He probably thought he was giving us plenty of notice but we're heading out on vacation 7/1 & will be back 7/11.
- •Drove to my brother-in-laws in Elk Grove - near Sacramento - so my youngest could spend week with in-laws in little town of Grimes
- •Crazy work week punctuated by 3 big deals and lots of small ones.Being in sales, this is my job.
- •Annual performance review after 1 year at my company. Basically, I rock. But my company doesn't give out salary adjustments? WTF?!
- •Packed up kitchen & dining room for demo crew to be able to work while we're gone.
- •Tried not to get too excited for upcoming trip but now that made it to Friday, I'm amped!
- •Tomorrow at this time I'll be relaxing at a Maui resort.
- •I plan to rest the entire week & catch up on my readingSo far I've got a James Patterson trashy mystery & Ta-Nehisi Coates book to read. Plus I have to read a book my son is also reading for his freshman year of HS English class.