I feel like I've had exposed emotions for the past year, at least. Here are some things that have me emotional & the emotions I'm feeling.
- •Wistful: I've been counting down the days for a while.It's a passing of time & all that but, as usual, I used to think of 50 as old. I don't feel old.
- •Embarrassed: Patriarchy will hold onto its position until its very last breath.I realized when Trump won the GOP nom, media kept harping on emails, & Sanders had his Stans, that misogyny could kill HRC's chance to become 1st female US president.
- •Hopeful: Nature & nurture both matter.Children start off empathetic & are taught to advocate. What if that advocacy was not just about "self" but about "community"?
- •Uninspired: Work is a means to en endI provide income so my kids can not only have necessities but also so they can explore their paths so they don't end up uninspired. I still am looking for that inspiring work that also fulfills me.
- •My son's wife decided she doesn't want to be married anymore. Completely blindsided him. It's breaking my heart to see him in such pain.Suggested by @angela3950
- •My bf's father, who is his business partner as well, is a malignant narcissist, and is causing a great deal of stress to everyone in his path rn. I struggle watching how he mistreats his son and also bc I know life is so short and my loss has left me no fucks to give with someone so toxic, so I have checked out as best I can, but still he persists in trying to bring everyone down with him😞Suggested by @cvlop61
- •Angry AF at white AmericaCan we get some reparations up in here?!