Smash Cakes are the new Cease Fire
When brothers fight, they don't say "uncle" to give up.
- •My sons fight often. It's usually verbal but occasionally it turns physical
- •If my oldest loses or gets tired of fighting, he'll often say "Cease fire" to give up.
- •My youngest & I were tickle fighting at the pool earlier this week when he yelled, "Smash cakes!"
- •I looked at him confused. "What are smash cakes?"
- •He looks at me and says, "You know, what Mookie says when he gives up."
- •"Oh you mean, cease fire." 😂
- •And that's how cease fire became Smash Cakes.
- •Still makes me laugh.