Song Lyrics I Say Regularly
Which might be annoying...
- •If I had a penny for my thoughts, I'd be a millionaire.Shadrach by the Beastie Boys
- •Can I kick it?Which requires everyone else to say, "yes you can." Can I Kick It by A Tribe Called Quest
- •Hotel, motel, Holiday InnSaid whenever I drive by a Holiday Inn. Rapper's Delight by The Sugar Hill Gang
- •The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire!We don't need no water let the m*f*er burn. The Roof Is On Fire by Rock Master Scott & The Dynamic Three
- •Looking at my Gucci, it's about that timeI found this on Beastie Boys, What's The Time but originally by Schooly D, Gucci Time.
- •It's like that, and that's the way it isIt's Like That by Run DMC
- •I got a letter from the government the other day. I opened and read it, it said they were suckers!Black Steel in The Hour Of Chaos by Public Enemy. Sometimes, I'll mix it up and use I got a letter from the DMV, the other day which is from The Pharcyde, Officer.
- •My kids have added to this with: ooh watch me, watch me, ooh watch me, watch meWatch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) by Silento. What can I say than other than like Wu, I'm for the children
- •I left my wallet in El SegundoI Left My Wallet In El Segundo by A Tribe Called Quest
- •Mamma Said"There'll be days like this my momma said" -The ShirellesSuggested by @SharinaWunders