Things I don't/didn't want to do today
This could be a list prompt.
- •Wake upI was so comfy & asleep when my alarm went off.
- •Get out of bedThe dog was snuggling with me, so my sons joined me, too.
- •ShaveDon't mind a shower but shaving is annoying. Never close enough, often irritated.
- •Make my bedWhere are the bed making fairies? My youngest usually makes my bed while I shave but he's in camp this week so our schedules have changed.
- •Take the dog for a walkI don't usually mind this, as it's a good time to think. But this morning, she wanted to sun herself & was sitting down rather than focused on her duty.
- •Prepare breakfastI don't usually mind this, either. This week though, the breakfast burritos my wife made for the kids mock me as I have fruit, yogurt, & cereal.
- •DriveI can work from home & be both professionally productive & personally so. Instead, a drive through traffic reminds me there is no napping at work.
- •Start workHence this list
- •Pay attentionCan't I just sit back & wait for people to call me?
- •Pass the next 8-10 hoursAvoiding work makes time pass slowly.
- •Clean my inboxA time-filling activity but it is mostly clean.
- •Call prospects / customersAgain, call me people. I'll take care of you - trust me. 😎
- •DriveHeading home, I'm reminded of the banality of what I do.
- •Hit the gymLooking forward to it but I'm tired.
- •Stop watching tvI hate having to admit it's time to get some sleep.
- •Go to bedOnly to wake up tomorrow & do it all again.