Things I Feel Compelled to Finish
It's an obsessive compulsive thing, so you've got to understand. @BWN_7
- •A movieA friend is easily bored by movies & can turn it off 8 minutes in if it doesn't capture his attention. We call it the 8 minute rule. I rarely stop watching a movie. I actually had to stop watching one on a plane and I'm a bit stressed out that I have 45 minutes to go, to finish Chappie.
- •A bookI've gotten better about this but I've been known to read a book I hate all the way through
- •A mealExplanation probably not necessary but there are people starving in Africa, ya know
- •My work inboxI just got back from a 5 day vacation and I'm almost caught up.
- •A list requestThis request came while I was gone, which delayed completion. It isn't exactly earth shattering.
- •A new albumThough music is no longer released in album format, I still listen to the entire selection from beginning to end at least twice before I cherry pick my favorite songs.
- •Checking various social mediaIf I haven't checked Twitter, Facebook, snapchat, Instagram, list app, & LinkedIn at least weekly, I feel disconnected. I also check them in that order.
- •Parenting my kidsThis one is never ending at this point. My dad left when I was 2 & my mom, try as she did, was unprepared for when I became an adult - she still is.
- •A new listI am not the draft, contemplate, edit, then post type. I don't use the draft folder much.