Things I Learned Today
In conjunction with single parenting for the day.
- •Don't get the 9-year-old a medium frozen yogurt.He only had 1/3 of it & I ate the rest.
- •13-year-old can eat everything all the time.But not if his brother ate it 1st.
- •Video games are a time suck & brain drain.When mixed with sugar, a dangerous combination.
- •The bright sun should be enjoyed when it's out.It wasn't and I feel like I missed the chance.
- •The sons cannot get the dog to go out on their own.She probably laughs at their attempts to command her.
- •My boys have no problem self advocating, loudly & often.About everything: can you turn on this street, can you change the radio station, can you stop talking so I can make a non-sequitur comment...
- •Naps are severely underrated.Too bad only the dog took one.
- •Some family secrets that are to be kept secret.I WANT TO TELL THEM TO PEOPLE.Suggested by @moonjockey