Valentine's Day is just another day to celebrate love but we do that in my house everyday
- •13-year old son had a play date with his classmate
- •9-year old son, wife, & I went to outlet mall
- •Bought some banana republic clothes, & new balance shoes for me
- •9-year old got some new shoes - old ones worn out. He got a pair of Pumas & 2 pair of vans.
- •Wife got some clothes at banana & a pair of vans.
- •We brought my mother-in-law back to spend the week with my 13-year old during his "ski week" off of school.
- •Wife made a heart-shaped Valentine's Day meatloaf.So good!
- •Watching NBA Allstar game - a bit boring, though.
- •13-year old group texting his friends.
- •More good stuff to come tomorrow.
- •Like most everyone I suppose: wrapping gifts, food prep, readying the house for the President's Day madnessSuggested by @bdot
- •Went to my sister's house and spent time with my sibs, nieces, and nephew. I ate like 20 red velvet cupcakes.Suggested by @moonjockey
- •I went to the Renaissance Festival, and a handsome pirate kissed me on the check, and called me perfect. I proceeded to leave a red lip print on his cheek and go on to witness my favorite knight win the joust!Suggested by @Lalazany