Ways I've embarrassed my children
Let me count the ways
- •As we drove to North Beach, we passed someone that he thought looked like "Dylan" so I opened my window & yelled "Dylan". When he didn't look I said, "Must not have been Dylan." 😂He was embarrassed and told to close my window.
- •I proceeded to yell "Dylan" at random times throughout the day.
- •My youngest is a good soccer player. I brag about him often & he gets uncomfortable.
- •He's also quite cute and I tell him so.
- •Evidence of his cuteness:
- •I'm a lucky man.