What an airhead!.....may I have a redo? Time for a little retrospective of a real winning moment(s)
10 Gods, please.
- •My wife & I spent a week in Mexico visiting with her dad's family. I thought I was speaking Spanish pretty well.
- •When we got back from Mexico, we left to Barcelona Spain for a business trip.
- •A college friend, who is fluent in Spanish, also met us in Barcelona
- •After 15 hours of travel we arrived and went out for food
- •The hotel recommended an Afghan food restaurant.
- •When we got there, the menu had pictures & numbers for each dish
- •So I ordered, in Spanish, Me gusto diez dios, por favor.Which translates to I'd like 10 Gods please.
- •The waiter gives me the weirdest look. My wife & friend start laughing
- •Then so does the waiter.So I point.
- •And that's how I ordered 10 gods.