- •Staying up all night readingSo I am guilty of this one quite a bit. I think it stems from my childhood when I was a huge book nerd and had pretty much every Babysitters Club book ever made. After my parents would go to bed I'd grab my book and a flashlight and stay up until it was either finished or my eyes hurt from straining to read. Of course back then I didn't have adult responsibilities like a job and a kid so when I do it now I really suffer the consequences the next day. Still worth it in my opinion .
- •MmmbopI BOUGHT this song on ITunes (and its $1.29!) just so I could blast it in my car and completely annoy/embarrass everyone around me. I don't care. I still love these guys.
- •CheeseThat food that everyone likes to pretend is healthy but really isn't. Yes , there's calcium and yes a lot of other things are way worse for you but when you eat a block and a half a day it's going straight to your thighs. Confession: when I get hungry I pour a little shredded cheese in my hand and take it back like a hospital patient taking pills. I'll deal with the thighs later.
- •SnappedIf you've never watched murder porn you're in for a real treat. "Snapped: Real life stories of women going crazy, cutting up their ex boyfriends lovers and sh- like that. " okay, not the official tag line but effective none the less. Sure the reenactments are cheesy but sit me down with a block of cheese and Snapped reruns and I'm a happy camper. Just don't piss me off...
- •Police ScannerSo this one is not what you think it is. Police scanners have this ability to put me right to sleep. There's a police scanner app I have on my phone and when it's time to go to bed I like to turn it on real low. You hear the crackling of the receiver, a low voice saying something almost completely indecipherable, a few codes , another click and then silence, almost a humming sound. It's so eerie and so soothing at the same time.