People I Would Like To Be For A Day
In no particular order...
- •Bill EvansThe master of the 88's. Just one day with his talent and I'd die a happy woman.
- •Marlon BrandoThe greatest actor that ever lived. So brilliant, a master at his craft but at the same time tormented by his inner demons. People say that no one ever really knew him. I'd love to get inside his mind.
- •Nina SimoneBreathtaking. Strong, smart and she sang Color is a Beautiful Thing. I mean really not much else to add.
- •Hiromi UeharaThere's a definite trend here. I play the piano so obviously my heroes do too and no one takes me to another astral plane quite like this beautiful breath of fresh air. Listen to her play Pathetique by Beethoven and your life will be forever changed.
- •Michelle ObamaFirst Lady!! Beautiful, intelligent and a role model for so many little girls. And it wouldn't be bad to NOT be poor at least one day of my life.