My Guiding Principles 🔦
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •You can never go wrong complimenting someone's children.They adore their children and chances are those kids are darn cute. So tell them! It might make their day.
- •Get outside for a while.A walk, picking up the yard, or something more ambitious. Just get out there. If it's nighttime, look for constellations.
- •Be kindest to the people you love most.Kindness is good for everyone, but start with the people under the same roof as you. Don't give them the dregs of your personality.
- •Pray.I believe in God and have a religious tradition, so that helps me get started. But I think prayer is for everyone--it helps us focus and changes is more than it changes God or the Cosmic Force (however you define that).
- •Keep learning!Read, listen, ask questions, try something new. If you're not moving, you're dead.
- •Work hard, and also goof off.Work is GREAT! It's part of what we're here to do. But balance it with goofing off (outside, if possible) sometimes.
- •Kindness, kindness, kindness.When in doubt? You guessed it, kindness.
- •People love to talk about themselves.If you ask about them, you're likely to make a friend and you're likely to learn something. Win-win!