UNFORTUNATE THINGS THAT HAPPEN DURING YOUR MORNING COMMUTE IN A CAR
Based on a true story
- •You stain your shirtCoffee spillage is a daily occurrence
- •Pleasant interactions with strangersThis includes both the people I cut off and the people who cut me off... And those people who see you rocking out to "titanium" by yourself and you share that awkward look
- •You get in near accidents BECAUSE of how slow traffic is moving, which causes you to lose focusOr maybe that's because you're jamming out to "titanium"
- •The worst songs on your iPod come onThe thing decides 8 am is the perfect time for HSM. There are right times for this, but this is definitely the worst time.
- •It is rainingAnd you need gas. (You live in New York, which means you need to get out of your car to fill up)
- •It is raining (part 2)Your windshield wipers don't work fast enough to wipe away the evil slop
- •You get to where you're going.It's inevitable