- •· Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no records of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects. It always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails
- •Marcel Duchamp The intention of the action is reward enough.
- •‘Let go or be dragged
- •The mature response to the problem of existence is love. Erich Fromm, The Art of Loving
- •To die is poignantly bitter, but the idea of having to die without having lived is unbearable. Erich Fromm
- •Not he who has much is rich, but he who gives much. Erich Fromm li