Top 7 John Williams scores from 2000-2010
The best of the maestro from the early part of this century.
- 1.A.I. Artificial IntelligenceThe film may be devisive, but Williams creates one of the most haunting and mesmerizing score of his career.
- 2.Harry Potter and the Prisoner of AzkabanThe first 2 Potter scores were great, but Azkaban is overflowing with INCREDIBLE music.
- 3.Memoirs of a GeishaWilliams 2nd collaboration with Yo-Yo Ma...and the results are spellbinding. Sad and gorgeous.
- 4.Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the SithAlmost as great as The Phantom Menace, Sith is a amazing addition to the Star Wars saga. Now if only a complete score would be released.
- 5.The TerminalA terrific score (of course), The Terminal has a catchy main theme, with some truly beautiful romantic music.
- 6.Minority ReportAn exciting, action packed score filled with beautiful passages.
- 7.Catch Me if You CanA cool, jazz influenced score which sounds quite unique in Williams cannon.