Top 7 John Williams scores from the 1980's.
The best from the maestro in the 80's.
- 1.The Empire Strikes BackArguably Williams finest work, Empire takes the groundwork laid in Star Wars, and takes it to the next level. Brilliant.
- 2.Indiana Jones and the Temple of DoomLike he did with "Empire", Williams out does the amazing score he did for the first film. TONS of jaw dropping action cues.
- 3.E.T. The Extra TerrestrialAnother masterpiece from Williams-one of his finest.
- 4.Born on the 4th of JulyA short score, but one of John Williams most overlooked. He did 3 movies for Oliver Stone...and this is arguably the best.
- 5.HeartbeepsThe most WTF movie on John Williams resume would have to be this one. A bizarre "comedy" starring Andy Kaufman as a robot...the whole thing is pretty lame. However, John Williams wrote some wonderful music for this film.
- 6.The Witches of EastwickA lively score brewing with muscheivious withcraft. A very fun score with some truly beautiful music.
- 7.Empire of the SunAn underrated film with an underrated score. Once again, contains some absolutely gorgeous passages.