THINGS YOU CAN BUY AT CHELSEA MARKET
For those that don't live in New York, Chelsea Market is basically what would happen if Times Square was indoors and you had to be rich to go there. It's across the street from the Google building (which is also where I went to acting school- any Atlantic alumni out there?) but I haven't been there much since graduating. Here's what I found:
- •Espresso salt
- •Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- •Caprese Salad Frozen YogurtI don't want to know
- •Vegan SushiThe most boring item on this list
- •A full lobster dinner served on a paper plateBecause if you're only going to pay $35 for a lobster it's basically street food, right?
- •This thing that's TOTALLY NOT A BONGMy best guess is that it's for oil and vinegar but I can't imagine myself buying it without giggling.
- •Garlic Dip Frozen YogurtNONONONONONONONONONO
- •Chocolate RavioliThis is actually pretty delicious
- •5 brownies' worth of free brown samplesTechnically disqualified because you don't have to pay for them