THINGS I THOUGHT WHILE WATCHING STAR WARS WITH MY 5 YEAR OLD
- •I don't get C3PO. Someone designed a robot for logic and protocol, & then said "Also, let's make him real prissy!"
- •This is the only guy named Darth who wears a cape that anyone sees as a leader.
- •I appreciate the transparency the Empire showed in naming their battle station the DEATH STAR. No PC bullshit for these guys!
- •Princess Leia is British in one scene?
- •The CGI George Lucas added later is distracting and weird. My son thinks it's cool. He's dumb.
- •Luke 100% jerked off to Leia before he found out they were siblings.
- •Darth Vader named his kids Luke and Leia? So before he was evil he was "that guy".
- •The Death Star has a spot where if you shoot it, the whole thing blows up. That's a Wicked Witch-leaving-a-bucket-of-water-right-next-to-her level oversight.
- •Still pretty timeless. If not for the sideburns and wall-to-wall Donna Summer on the soundtrack you'd never know it was made in the 70s.