Miscellaneous Song Lyrics That Hit Me Right Where I Live
- •"People come, people go. Some grow young, some grow cold."Tom Petty, "You Don't Know How It Feels"
- •"Don't waste your time on me, you're already the voice inside my head."Blink-182, "I Miss You"
- •"I wish you would take my radio to bathe with you, plugged in and ready to fall."Alkaline Trio, "Radio"
- •"Every year is the same, and I feel it again. I'm a loser. No chance to win. Leaves start falling, come down is calling. Loneliness starts sinking in...but I'm One."The Who, "I'm One"
- •"Why do things that matter the most never end up being what we chose?"Sum 41, "The Hell Song"
- •"It's getting colder in this ditch where I lie. I'm feeling older and I'm wondering why."Hanson, "This Time Around"
- •"And it's the worst damn day (it doesn't hurt that much) of my life. I made a mess today (it doesn't hurt that much) and I'm alright."Blink-182, "When I Was Young"
- •"In your tears and in your blood, in your fire and in your flood, I heard you laugh, I heard you sing, I wouldn't change a single thing."Coldplay, "Til Kingdom Come"