FAMOUS BASICS IN ART
I call basic. Some of these characters are wonderful people, but still a little basic. (And I know some find the term "basic" to be anti-feminist, but like, come on, let me have fun)
- 1.May Welland - The Age of InnocenceJust a nice innocent girl who ended up being a lovely and surprising wife to her husband.
- 2.Jane Bennet - Pride and PrejudiceClassic Bae-sic
- 3.Hubble's new girl - The Way We WereThe anti Barbara Streisand
- 4.The "Cheer Captain" who wears "Short skirts" - Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me
- 5.Charlotte York GoldenblattSorry! I didn't say basics don't have trouble.
- 6.Amy - Little WomenCome on guys, basic.