FAMOUS BASICS IN ART
I call basic. Some of these characters are wonderful people, but still a little basic. (And I know some find the term "basic" to be anti-feminist, but like, come on, let me have fun)
- •May Welland - The Age of InnocenceJust a nice innocent girl who ended up being a lovely and surprising wife to her husband.
- •Jane Bennet - Pride and PrejudiceClassic Bae-sic
- •Hubble's new girl - The Way We WereThe anti Barbara Streisand
- •The "Cheer Captain" who wears "Short skirts" - Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me
- •Charlotte York GoldenblattSorry! I didn't say basics don't have trouble.
- •Amy - Little WomenCome on guys, basic.