ME WEARING THIS DRESS
A follow up to my previous list "excuses to not to wear this dress to a wedding." This is the most narcissistic activity on earth. @stamos pls enjoy
- •Looking cool with my sister in the boudoir
- •With my dad and my sister, trying to be cuteI took all the crinoline out of my dress and nobody knew!
- •With my dateI was literally seated next to a baby as my plus one. It was kinda dope. I fed him.
- •After my date and I had a fight
- •Here, with my sister, tryna be normal, but being too drunk to look at the camera
- •With my friend, I mostly hung out with kids my own age
- •Part 2 with dad, but tryna look better than the first time. Doin' some thing with my hip.
- •End of the night selfie, tryna be sexy and shit, but dress is basically broken
- •In the boudoir, before the wedding, everyone complained that the top of my dress was too big. I think it made me look skinny and amazing. The maid of honors' mother sowed it to my body. Looked better b4.
- •PS we had to get French manicures
- •I cried at the wedding, but not during the ceremony and for reasons having nothing to do with the new marriage.Call me for deets.
- •Despite everything, I'm still me. 🙋🏼And I'm brave enough to put this photo here.
- •Anyhow, I wore the dress because when push comes to shove, I'm basically a good person.
- •Did you think this list was important?Thanks for reading