MEAN THINGS I SAID AND DID AS A KID
I was a Mean Girl up until 6th grade.
- •1st grade: "You're not my best friend anymore"Told Kaitlin she wasn't my best friend anymore because Ali was my best friend because Ali was cooler.
- •5th grade "I'm sorry you can't come over. There are already too many people here"Party on a snow day at my house! Jessica called and asked if she could come.
- •4th grade: Told boys when a girl in my grade got her period. She was the first one.I wanted their attention! This seemed like a cool way to be like "hay, I'm a guys' girl!"
- •3rd grade: refused to invite the two girls in my class whom I deemed "uncool" to my birthday party.I literally had to have a conference with my teacher about it, but hey at least I held my ground.
- •5th grade: Aol instant messaged a boy from a friend's screen name. Told him sexual things. Asked him to rank our friends in terms of hotness! You know normal stuff!I had a partner in this and she didn't fess up and I got all the blame!
- •Always: Wouldn't let my friends leave play dates until they performed my plays correctly for my parents.
- •Don't worry I got my pay back!
- •New York City is a great place to raise kids.