MIRANDA WAS ACTUALLY THE DOPEST
Nobody wanted to be "a Miranda,"but she's actually the best to be. This has nothing to do with my name. Inspired by/ an answer to @Z
- 1.She was a partner at an NYC law firm, and seemed to love, or at least, really care about her jobHard work, but dope.
- 2.She went to Harvard Law SchoolDope.
- 3.She loved her husband Steve.I mean I wouldn't have chosen him, but love is dope.
- 4.Steve cheated on her.Not dope, but it was really just a plot device for the movie so not sure if it counts. Also they got back together and she loved him.
- 5.Owned a Brownstone in Brooklyn.Come on, dope. Wood burning fire place. Dope.
- 6.She had a baby.Dope.
- 7.She had a Magda.Dope.
- 8.Dare I say: she almost "had it all"Dope.
- 9.She at least had a full life.A family + a job = dope
- 10.She ate so much takeout Chinese food and never got fat/sick/nearly deadDOPE. How could ones bosh tolerate these regular sodium levels otherwise?!Suggested by @carlyewisel
- 11.Greatest Moment: She ate a piece of cake out of the garbage.Suggested by @gggenevieveee
- 12.This lookSuggested by @goatcheese