PHRASES, THAT MEAN NOTHING, COMMONLY SPOKEN AT THE END A DATE
- •"This was so fun"Good I'm glad. Thanks for the drinks.
- •"It was nice to meet you"From He's Just not That Into You, but classic
- •"See you soon"But when tho!! I need to see you again!
- •"You're great"Omg. Thanks for saying so. My parents agree!!
- •"We'll talk"Great! It's gonna be so sick when we do.
- •i'm glad we did this!Suggested by @lindsaygelfand
- •Be safe! Talk to you soon.I care about you as a human, and we will talk soon (then never again).Suggested by @jansonebwoodlee