SEX AND THE CITY QUOTES THAT FREQUENTLY POP INTO MY HEAD
"Part of growing up is accepting who are you. I am complicated and interesting in some ways, but Carrie Bradshaw's thoughts often find a way of inceptioning themselves into my head. I know this about myself and I am okay with it. I am not basic. I contain multitudes. I think these are poignant, sometimes" - Franz Kafka
- 1."And for the first time in a long time I was nervous. I was going to sleep with Aiden, and it was going to mean something." - CarrieSignificant as hell. In my head a lot.
- 2."I hate my thighs" - Charlotte
- 3.C: I always thought a couple would share everything, at least their passions!" M: "you want passions on top of passion?
- 4."The most important relationship is the one you have with yourself, and if you find someone to find the you that you love, then that's just fabulous."Can make me cry if taken seriously.
- 5.C: "just say it! You don't like him!" M "fine, I don't like him." C: "then don't you go to Paris with him!"Re: Miranda's disgust for Alexander Petrovsky
- 6."You have to forgive me Aiden! You have to forgive me."I want to cry this hard apologizing to someone some day.
- 7."There are two types of girls: the simple girls and the Katie girls. I'm a Katie girl."So on the nose guys.
- 8."Go get our girl" - Miranda