SIMPLE TRICKS TO MAKE IT FEEL LIKE YOUR LIFE IS ON TRACK
The most mundane of tasks, but you should do them!
- •Take out the garbage. Don't let trash build up. That's really frightening
- •Open your mail. Don't be afraid of your mail. Not opening it will only make the next envelope even scarier.
- •Glance at the New York Times at least once a day. Don't let your narcissism overpower your need to know what's going on in the world.
- •Buy two succulents. So you look cool.
- •Buy a fancy dish or bowl that you can put bracelets or your keys in. This dish is not for food!
- •Get that thing you've been meaning to frame, framed.
- •Make sure your apartment is clean.
- •Have a spice rack so when you open your cupboard, you're like "oh, shit, look what I made happen!"
- •Don't forget that tchotchkes make a house a home.
- •Brush your teeth.
- •Make your bed.
- •Give yourself facials by sticking your face in the dishwasher when it's really hot
- •Make sure there is order to how your organize you underwear/bras and what have you.
- •Give yourself goals.I'm gonna really do this. With charts and stuff. Charts unify us all.
- •Say hi. Say bye.
- •FlossAfter you do, the guilt goes away. It helps to have a post-it on your mirror that says "you'll feel better if you floss" (this works, true life) 🏆Suggested by @TheCreativeFail