SOME LADY BOOKS I'VE TRULY LOVED
I mostly like things that deal with feminist issues, but then have some social stuff too. This is in no particular order. Just sharing a few things. Nothing revolutionary.
- •Postcards from The Edge by Carrie Fisher
- •The House of Mirth by Edith Wharton
- •At Home in the World by Joyce MaynardCried A lot. Loved it
- •The Group by Mary McCarthy
- •The Interestings by Meg WolitzerThe only thing written in recent years that I wax poetically about. (Partially cause I don't read enough new stuff.) Love this book. Can't recommend it enough.
- •Play it as it Lays by Joan Didion
- •Everything else by Joan Didion
- •The Custom of the Country by Edith Wharton
- •Obligatory Jane Austen mention