SOME LADY BOOKS I'VE TRULY LOVED
I mostly like things that deal with feminist issues, but then have some social stuff too. This is in no particular order. Just sharing a few things. Nothing revolutionary.
- 1.Postcards from The Edge by Carrie Fisher
- 2.The House of Mirth by Edith Wharton
- 3.At Home in the World by Joyce MaynardCried A lot. Loved it
- 4.The Group by Mary McCarthy
- 5.The Interestings by Meg WolitzerThe only thing written in recent years that I wax poetically about. (Partially cause I don't read enough new stuff.) Love this book. Can't recommend it enough.
- 6.Play it as it Lays by Joan Didion
- 7.Everything else by Joan Didion
- 8.The Custom of the Country by Edith Wharton
- 9.Obligatory Jane Austen mention