MY FAVORITE SOUP RECIPES
Soup is a perfect food and these are some of my favorites.
- •Carrot MisoThis is a delicious, healthy breeze. Smitten Kitchen http://bit.ly/1HDAXc5
- •Spicy Chicken Barley, with Sweet Potato & SpinachMelissa Clark can do no wrong, that's all you need to know. In the Kitchen With a Good Appetite, Melissa Clark http://fd.cm/1NREDM8
- •CauliflowerDeceptive! Made up of almost nothing, this soup tastes like everything. Warning: do not attempt without a Vitamix. Paul Bertolli via Food 52 http://f52.co/1Ot05an
- •Red Lentil CoconutYou think it's going to be terrible but it's the opposite. Heidi Swanson http://bit.ly/1V8OdZZ
- •Kabocha FennelLike all of Suzanne Goin's recipes, you have to work for it but the result is 👌Suzanne Goin http://bit.ly/1Ot0NnY
- •Chicken Soup with OrzoDinner: A Love Story. I can't find a link for this soup but it's on page 290 of the book and I recommend using homemade stock and adding the Ritz crackers.
- •Red Lentil with LemonAnother winner from Melissa Clark. It makes an ocean so if you ever need to take someone soup, make this since you can keep half and they will never know. http://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1016062-red-lentil-soup-with-lemon
- •Ham, Greens & BeansI would follow Melissa Clark into battle, right after we eat this soup together. http://bit.ly/1F3v5UC