THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN (OPEN LIST)
- •You pick up a shirt from the cleaner and realize you are wearing almost the exact same shirt.
- •You get a text from an unknown number and are convinced it's from the waiter who flirted with you during dinner last week but then when you write back you realize it's actually from the girl you just met who asked you for your number 5 minutes ago.
- •The person sitting next to you is nice enough to let you share their program. As you lean over to inspect the page, gravity pulls forward a drop of drool from your stupid mouth-breathing face and it lands on the paper. You quickly cover it with your thumb, but not before the other person notices. ￼Suggested by @jfout
- •You lean over in your chair to retrieve the menu that fell off the table, and the legs slip out, dumping you onto the floor, the chair sideways on the ground. Your date laughs, people ask if you're okay. You aren't even drunk.This happened to be last night in Seattle.Suggested by @EricElkins
- •It's Date #3 and the guy leans in for a kiss just as you are taking a giant bite out of a tacolengua and ~lengua, if you know what I meanSuggested by @ohlauren