Third Eye Blind Albums Ranked
Yes I know the 90s called they want their bands back. But Third Eye Blind is still out there making music, and it's effing wonderful
- •Ursa MajorGod I love this album. It's one of the few that exist where I can listen to every single song. Seriously they are all good.
- •DopamineSo many songs that speak to me. 'My side of the bed I want to push you off the ledge/cause I can't get you to feel it till you're out there o. the edge/ and you said give it, give it, give it to you/ and then you take it till there's nothing left'
- •Third Eye BlindWhat started it all. Semi Charmed Life, Losing a Wholr Year, Motorcycle Drive By
- •CollectionThis best of album for unreleased hits and a good variety.
- •Out of VeinWhile most of this album seems to be written from Stephan's breakup with Charlize Theron makes it a little creepy, it still produced some of my favorite 3eb songs.
- •BlueIt's too hard! Blues not a bad album but when they're all good it's hard to rank them. Lots of hits on Blue, in fact their last album to get radio play, to my limited knowledge at least. Probably because Out of Vein didn't come out for 4 years. People forgot about them.