5 Things That Made Me Say "Hell No" This Week.
Also working on a "hell yes" list. I'm not a total curmudgeon!
- •(Squeal!) We're having a girls night to see 50 Shades of Grey. Want to join? 🙅Never read the books. I don't know. Perhaps, it's just when I hear a squealed, "Girls night!" I shut down.
- •Are you excited for the Oscars? 🙅For them to be over, yes. They started shutting down streets in my neighborhood last Sunday. Took me 30 minutes to go 3 miles yesterday. But very excited for NPH and his opening number! I assume it will be a musical showcase of awesomeness.
- •Seeing the Manischevitz foods on display at Ralph's. 🙅Yes, I talk to food displays. "Have a joyous Passover" - like there is such a thing. Right up there with "Happy Yom Kippur."
- •Did you text him back? 🙅Very proud of this one.
- •Do you want me to box this up? 🙅Was this close to a hand swat! We finished our pizza. Delancey 👌🍕