I do my best to keep an open mind, but some things..
- •Proclaiming you don't like to read.This actually makes me very sad.
- •Asking me if I know how many calories are in what I'm already eating.You're a buzz kill, super judgmental, and no one likes you.
- •Asking me how old I am before you know my first name.Rude. I would never approach a stranger just to ask how old they are, but this happens to me almost daily. Not just at bars, random people stop and ask me this while at the gym or grocery store. Therefore as a pick up line, you're already dead to me.
- •You can't handle your alcohol.Throwing up in your hand at the bar? Come on, now.
- •Hate all rap and hip hop musicRidiculous.
- •Judgmental towards any sort of race, religion, or sexual orientation.Get outta here.
- •Proudly saying you're "too busy" to watch TVWhatever. Even the President makes time for his favorite shows: House of Cards, Game of Thrones, Modern Family, and Downton Abbey. (just to name a few).
- •UngratefulLife's too short to have people like this in your life.
- •No driveWork ethic. Ambition. These things are very sexy. And inspiring.
- •Cowboys fansOkay, okay. Not a deal breaker! But you have to be cool knowing I think your team is a collective pile of poop 💩
- •Inability to go with the flowGet out of your comfort zone. Try new things. And when things don't go exactly as planned, which is most of the time, stay positive. This is can be super hard to to do, which is why it's so important to surround yourself with people that have the ability to do this, the results are infectious.
- •Way too competitive.Throwing the tiles on the ground and stomping away because you couldn't beat my Mom in Scrabble. Whatever is wrong with you, is no little thing.
- •Bad tipperThis is never okay.
- •Telling me what happens at the end of a movie, book, or show etc. when I've begged you to hush up.You get off from making other people unhappy and that's really fucking lame.