Things I Can Respect, but Can't Even Pretend to Like
No poker face 😐
- •Video games past the Nintendo era
- •The pull out method.
- •Tapas restaurantsI never want just a little plate of a good thing, and then also be expected to share it? Crazy.
- •Fighting/boxing/MMABut Ronda Rousey- 💯
- •Wes Anderson moviesI know. I know. But it's my truth.
- •SnapchatIt's less not liking it, and more I just haven't even downloaded the app.
- •Not having a cake at your wedding
- •Comic booksI haven't seen a super hero movie since Andrew Garfield was Spider-Man. So yeah. There's just too many! It's overwhelming.
- •Your juice cleanse/diet/veganism/whatever LA diet fad is happeningYou do you! But it burdens our dinner dates.
- •FlowersOh, is that a chrysanth- jk. No clue.
- •Having roommates
- •Going somewhere other than Stout for a burger in LA
- •Twin PeaksI couldn't get through the first episode.
- •Watching golf