Zero to 💯 Real Quick
Because this week has been hellish. A list of things that create instant happy.
- •Anything with Funfetti sprinkles 🍩
- •Forgetting/but then seeing you have a new episode of one of your favorite shows on the DVR 📺The Americans! How do I always forget about you?! So good. So so good.
- •Finding cash in one of your purse pockets 💰Or jacket pockets. Or pants pocket. Always a solid surprise!
- •That thing you wanted, but couldn't afford, is now on sale 🙌The effect doesn't wear off even after said item is bought. Every time I wear my navy leather jacket, I feel like I won the lottery.
- •Trying on pants that fit. 👖Right now, it's either Rag&Bone or Abercrombie kids lol. Yep.
- •If anyone asks me if I want to go to Stout for dinner. (The answer is always hell yes) 🍔👌
- •Receiving an unprompted text from a crush. 💁📲
- •Notifications you like my list 😊
- •Not getting ID'd when I order a drink 🍸Peter Pan problems.
- •Phone calls from my Dad while he's at the office 📞Makes me feel like I'm a priority. ❤️
- •Parallel parking on the first try. 👏
- •Finding an unmetered parking spot 👌🚗
- •Starting a new book.Oh, hello, new world!
- •"She Know" on the radio. I'm just not getting sick of this song 🎶🎶
- •My team wins. Wish it wasn't so rare. But we don't get to pick our teams, okay?!Redskins, Nationals, Capitals, Bullets (wizards but I'm old school) Yankees, Hoyas, Hotspurs. Le sigh.
- •Lady dates. Or homie dates! One on one catch ups are the best. 👯🍷💗🍷Is this an La thing? Or just a life thing? Where simply getting together for dinner can be such a to-do and too much time passes between seeing some of my favorite people. But when we finally meet up, it's hours of uninterrupted awesome. Like no time has passed at all. 😊