- •I make a fabulous spicy white chicken chili. It's easy and so delish!Mainly based on this recipe: http://www.thecookierookie.com/easy-spicy-white-chicken-chili/
- •But I'm looking for a tasty normal chili recipe.To make for a group. Let's say 8 to 10 people.
- •I'd prefer it to have meat. Either ground beef or ground turkey is fine.I personally prefer ground turkey but guests are probably more into beef?
- •Either crockpot or stovetop is fine.I do lean a little towards crockpot, though. Cause I also am making an apple pie and some other fall dessert plus getting snacks/drinks together, so it would be nice to just throw it in a crockpot and be done with it.
- •Don't let me down, friends! Or else I'll have to make a random recipe for the first time for a group and maybe embarrass myself if it's not good.Or I could just make my go-to taco soup? Decisions decisions. 😝
- •Pinterest says this one is best!http://www.cookingclassy.com/2013/02/slow-cooker-chili/ I'd give you a personal recommendation if I ate beef! I haven't had normal chili in this millennium 😟Suggested by @Boogie
- •Pioneer Woman Chilihttp://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ree-drummond/simple-perfect-chili-recipe.html?soc=socialsharingpinterestSuggested by @Boogie