Courses I Could Teach at the Collegiate Level
Inspired by @stevecady
- •Procrastipacking 410.Think you've mastered packing at the very last moment? You haven't seen anything yet.
- •Runaway Brideing 360.Prerequisites: Ghosting on Your Friends 140 and Avoiding Eye Contact 210.
- •Annoying Your Barista - Graduate LevelGrande, White Mocha with Sugar-Free Cinnamon Dolce Syrup, Non-Fat, No-Whip, No Foam, Extra Extra Hot and Stirred, please. NOTE: Surprisingly, Being Able To Use Your Own Coffee Pot 101 is not a prerequisite.
- •How Not To Use Your Law Degree 430Prerequisites: I'll Just Wing It 110, Working In Sports 170, and Wanting To Do Every Job in the World But Not Being Able to Actually Pick a Single One 350.
- •Eating Healthy 245How to eat healthy 24 hours a day, 5 days a week but then ruin it by eating terribly the other 2 days.
- •Wasting Money 460Prerequisites: Failing to Survive the Sephora Check Out Line 120, Buying An Outfit and Only Wearing It Once 290 and Going To Target and Buying Every Single Thing You Already Have and Nothing You Actually Need 350.
- •Proper Texting Grammar and Punctuation 270If you only take one class in college, please let it be this one.