Movies I Watch Every Single Time They're On TV
Inspired by three of these being on last night.
- •ArmageddonStill makes me cry every single time too!
- •ElfDoesn't even matter what time of year. This movie is always relevant!
- •Remember The TitansDuh.
- •MiracleOkay, this movie honestly is never on TV. But I'm always hoping for it to be, because I love it and my DVD is packed away somewhere.
- •BridesmaidsAlways great for a laugh/extremely textable quotes.
- •Love ActuallyI mean, I'm a human being after all. This one is a given.
- •We Are MarshallAgain, duh.
- •Something Borrowed and Draft DayI also have both of these on DVD and a digital copy on my computer. What? I never said I had good taste.
- •SerendipityAlso on my Netflix list and I watch it all the time.
- •When Harry Met SallyAnother DVD that is sadly packed away. Might need to go dig it out because I need to watch it more often.
- •Pitch PerfectI randomly went to see this movie in a theater in Texas and have been obsessed with it ever since!
- •Smoke SignalsThere was actually a time when I saw this on TV a handful of times but those days are long past.
- •The Wedding DateNo apologies.
- •While You Were Sleeping❤️
- •My Best Friend's WeddingI always wish for a different ending, though, and hate myself when I don't get it.
- •Romy and Michelle's High School ReunionI'M THE MARY!!!
- •The ProposalLast, but certainly not least.