My TV Boyfriends
Top 10 TV boyfriends...okay, 11. Plus some honorable mentions. Decisions are hard.
- •Coach TaylorHands down, my No. 1 TV boyfriend of all time. Obviously, he's beautiful. But he's also the best dad, a super supportive husband and the best football coach ever. He tries to be all rough and gruff, but he loves his family and his players so much and gives the best speeches & advice! I loooovvvvveeee him! ❤️❤️❤️
- •Jim HalpertI mean, come on, cutest guy ever! He makes the best faces, he is super hilarious and fun, and he is the boyfriend/husband that dreams are made of!
- •Josh LymanI loved him from the very first episode of The West Wing. To be honest, I'm still not 100% sure whether I want to be with him or just be him, but, yeah, he's amazing.
- •John CarterTo be honest, I don't really remember much about him or even about ER in general, but he was my first TV boyfriend and I still think he's perfect.
- •Seth CohenSuch an adorable little nerd! I'm just watching The OC now and honestly, I don't get why everyone was all about Ryan back in the day. I'm all in on Team Seth! He is smart and silly, adorably dorky and (mostly) sweet as pie. What's not to love?
- •Jackson AveryI had such a hard time narrowing it down to just one guy from Grey's, but just look at him. He's so beautiful. Those eyes, that face, his abs, phew! Plus he's super rich and I love the activism that Jesse Williams does in real life, so he wins.
- •Joel GrahamI should preface this by saying, I'm just getting into Season 5 and Joel seems to be going way downhill in the husband department...but let's put that aside and focus on the Joel I know. He's so sweet and the perfect dad and an adorable Mr. Fix. It. 😍
- •Don KeeferOkay, he's kind of a jerk. Kind of a big one. Especially in the beginning, but man, did he grow on me. He's so wickedly smart and bitingly funny. And deep down, he's a pretty decent guy. But even if he wasn't, I'd probably look past it cause there's just something about him.
- •Sheldon CooperI get that he's a little socially awkward. (Hello understatement!) And he's a bit particular. But he's precious. And the smartest guy. And confident. And he has his sweet moments too.
- •Wade KinsellaI mean. Are words even needed here? You'll forgive an awful lot when a guy looks like he does shirtless.
- •Ben WyattHe's just so super nerdy and adorable and the best friend/husband/guy. You can't help but love him. 😊
- •Honorable MentionTim Riggins (Coach will forgive me for also dating one of his players, right? I mean, honestly, I would date like all of them, so he should be glad it's just one.) Also: McDreamy & McSteamy (together, they're like the perfect guy). And Marshall Eriksen and maybe Nathan Scott too. And probably a few more that I'm forgetting.
- •My Gay BoyfriendsBecause I refuse to leave out Cam Tucker, Will Truman and Max Blum. 😍😍😍