STATES I'VE NEVER BEEN TO
- •HawaiiI was supposed to go with my parents to celebrate graduating from law school but never have been able to coordinate a time with them. Someday!
- •AlaskaMy mom's best friend from high school lives in Alaska now and she visits her often. I need to join her one of these times! I imagine it's like Montana but even prettier and less populated.
- •LouisianaI mean, I mostly want to go to New Orleans to meet Nick and Holly from Nightwatch.
- •VermontI've been to New Hampshire many times for work and always meant to hit Vermont to cross it off the list, but I never did.
- •ConnecticutI don't remember ever going to Connecticut but honestly, I could have and just forgotten.
- •Rhode IslandThis is the part in the list where I no longer care if I ever visit this state. No particular reason for Rhode Island.
- •NebraskaReason: seems boring.
- •ArkansasReason: seems lame.
- •MississippiReason: seems racist.