Things I Drank Last Night, Ranked
Also known as: Why I'm Still Laying In Bed at 2:00 p.m.
- •Jell-O shots.They tasted great actually but I HATE the texture of jello. One was bad enough but I think I had three. 🙈
- •Mysterious Drink #3.Pretty sure this one had tonic in it and that is not my jam at all.
- •My pregame other wine.Not as good as my favorite, but it was fine.
- •Beer.I don't particularly like beer but the sketchy karaoke bar we love has terrible wine and I typically stay away from their liquor drinks. They were out of the Amber ale I usually get there but whatever kind they gave me instead was good.
- •Mysterious Drink #2.I didn't plan to drink liquor, since I'd already had wine and beer but things went off the rails at some point. I think it was lemonade and vodka and something else. Tasty.
- •Mysterious Drink #1.Not so mysterious, friend who bought it for me. But I'm a sucker for pineapples, so I like Malibu, pineapple and cranberry juice just fine.
- •Water.I'm always a good girl and drink lots of water whenever I drink booze.
- •My pregame favorite wine.I forgot I had left a bottle at my friend's house last time I was over.
- •My pre-pregame iced coffee.Obviously.