Things That Are Very On Brand For Me
Inspired by the fact that I wore a hoodie yesterday, which is very not on brand for me.
- •Buying a ton of non-fiction books but reading my same fave chick lit books over and over.
- •Putting on Chapstick 400 times a day.
- •Judging movies and TV shows that have lawyer characters.Like. They get it so wrong. I can't handle it.
- •Throwing a little braid into my hot mess bun so it looks like I put in some effort when I actually didn't.
- •Starting things but not finishing them.Books, Italian Rosetta Stone, TV series on Netflix & Hulu, my career. 😝
- •Loving people.Admittedly, some more than others. 😉
- •Ignoring my phone while I pay attention to people.But also ignoring people while I pay attention to my phone.
- •Going months without wearing pants.Dresses and leggings for the win!
- •Going to Target, spending lots of money and forgetting to buy what I actually came to get.
- •Talking to myself in my car.
- •Finding fun recipes on Pinterest to try and then not liking them because I'm super picky.
- •Sleeping in.