Albums that changed my life
Growing up the youngest of 11 kids, music has always been my life. Obsessing over New York Dolls when I was 5, singing Joe Walsh's "Life's been good " at age 7 & making my friend walk down the aisle at her imaginary wedding to Kashmir by Led Zeppelin when we were 10. Music has always been & will always be the cherry on top of my defining moments.
- •Love Gun : KissFirst album I ever bought. Just because I liked the cover.
- •Whip-smart : Liz PhairHas been my favourite number one of all time since 1995. Beginning to end brilliance.
- •Why Do Birds Sing : Violent Femmes2nd Fave of all time.
- •Bone Machine : Tom WaitsUnlike anything I was into at the time.
- •Some Kind of Wonderful: SoundtrackMy Fave. Soundtrack of all time
- •Quatro : Suzi QuatroShe was my first female kick ass role model.
- •Rio : Duran DuranUnderrated in my opinion.
- •Fishing in the Fountain of Youth: The RhinosOne of the biggest reasons my 20- nothings was so much fun!
- •Parallel Lines : BlondieMy sister would sing the line "moochie mistrust" during Heart of Glass. Cracks me up.
- •Crowded House : Crowded HouseFun Fact: owned this on 3 formats: Vinyl, Cassette Tape & C.D.
- •Five Hundred Pounds : Big SugarStood front row at a Big Sugar show and could not take my eyes off his hands. Gordie Johnson sure knows how to play guitar.
- •Beautiful Girls : SoundtrackGot into this because of the Afghan Whigs, love the entire CD. Suffering by Satchel kills me.
- •Love Junk : The Pursuit of HappinessI'm An Adult Now was being played on the radio when I turned 18.
- •Too Dumb to Quit : Jr. Gone WildLocal band I loved.
- •Mother's Milk : Red Hot Chili PeppersNobody in my hometown even heard of them when I was really into this.